EPIC FAIL IN CHRISTMAS COOKIES

 Hi all just like my previous blog I will be posting on Wednesdays. But I am sure you are dying to know what happened. I got a notice from my provider that all comments will be turned off on my blog. Well, what good is a blog without comments? So, I scrambled and decided to start this blog on Blogger which I know works and people can comment. Here we are. I am still trying to figure out if this blog can show up on my website as an external blog. We shall see.

Meanwhile today was an epic fail. I tried to make a new recipe that was not vegan but I was told in the recipe it could be made vegan. Plus, there were only a few ingredients. Well, don't let the power of science fool you (I call baking science). There were cookies all over the baking tray. I tried it three different times.  Why not? I had the batter made and all I could do was try or throw it away. So, I tried different temperatures, different times to cook it, and different amounts of egg replacement. Funny enough the second batch came out the best but still not good. There was at least some semblance of cookies. The last batch was a cookie sheet of cooked dough. Well, I think it was the recipe. I followed all the directions to a tee. The batter tasted amazing. I ate the cookies (if you can call them that) and they were delicious. I gave some to my dog walker and I am awaiting the review. 



These were supposed to be balls not flat patties. I think this recipe needs to go back on the shelf. I am going to make another cookie recipe tomorrow. Hopefully these will turn out better. Now I need to research why these flattened out so I can make them another time.

Walk in Sunshine.

Comments